Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I apply?
- Online or in person
Can I have a cosigner?
How long is my lease term?
- We offer 7-12-month leases.
What deposits are required?
- Security Deposits
Is renter’s insurance required?
When is my rent due?
– 1st of every month. There is a grace period until the 5th of each month.
How do I pay my rent?
– Online or in person
Are any utilities included in rent?
What utilities am I responsible for?
– Electric, water, sewer, pest control
What if I need maintenance?
– Maintenance is available 24hrs 7 days a week. You can place a work order online, by phone, or in person.
Where can I find a copy of my lease?
– A copy of your lease can be provided to you at any time and is also available via the email you used to receive if signed electronically.
Do the apartments have a washer/ dryer?
How do I add a roommate?
– In person with the office. All potential residents over the age of 18 will need to complete an application.
Is parking first come first serve or do we pay for a permit/spot?
– Parking is on a first come first serve basis. Parking permits are provided to all residents.
Is the community pet friendly?
What is the pet policy?
- Pets Welcome Upon Approval. Breed restrictions apply. Limit of 2 pets per home. Maximum adult weight is 60 pounds. Non-refundable pet fee is $350 per pet. Monthly pet rent of $10 will be charged per pet. Additional pet application and verification requirements will apply. Weller Management has engaged Petscreening.com for all pet application screenings. The fee associated with pet screening is paid to Petscreening.com directly and are non-refundable. Verifiable service animal(s) and emotional support animal(s) are allowed with an approved application, and no pet screening fee, pet deposit, or pet rent or fee will be required. Contact the management office for applicable limitations and fees. Pets will be subject to visual inspection and required to follow all community policies.
Can I sublet my apartment?
Are your apartments furnished?
Are we aloud visitors? Do they need a visitor pass?
Can visitors use the amenities?
– Yes, if they are accompanied by the resident whom they are visiting.
Is water included?
– No, water is based on the usage and the number of people living inside of the home.